Travel arranger centre
Learn how Egencia makes it easy to arrange business travel for others
Coronavirus: Keeping travellers safe
Egencia is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation. Here are some key resources to help you:
- Please modify or cancel directly via the Egencia website or mobile app, or use this online form. Here’s how to cancel your trip online.
- Visit the Help Centre for the latest news on country entry requirements, guidance on cancelling your trip and tips to stay safe.
- See the latest airline, hotel and rail flexible cancellation policies.
Get ready to book business trip for your travellers
- Log in to your Egencia account or retrieve your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Update traveller profiles with information such as seating and meal preferences, loyalty scheme member information, passport number, mobile number and emergency contact information.
- Book flights, choose seats and pay for baggage.
- Redeem your business travellers' airline credits directly on the Egencia website in the case of changed or cancelled flights.
- Book hotels and add corporate travellers’ membership programme information (if not already added).
- Arrange travel for your group or guest.
- Approve business trip requests from your email, the Egencia website or the Egencia app.
- Set up an alternative approver, so there’s no downtime in the case of an approver’s absence.
Improve employee and executive travel experiences
- Promote the Egencia app for iOS or Android. Your business travellers will enjoy a leisure-like booking experience when booking and managing their business trips.
- Encourage your business travellers to add hotels when they book their trip for additional travel savings and perks with special add-on promotions.
- CIBT—an Egencia partner and the world’s largest global visa provider—will inform your business traveller if they need to obtain a visa for their trip (EMEA only).
Get your business travellers on the road
- Online check-in opens 24–48 hours before flight departure. The Egencia app will remind your business travellers to check in and redirect them to the airline’s check-in page.
- Change Egencia flights or hotels directly online or through the app
- Cancel trips—including flights, hotels, rail bookings or car hires—online or through the app with just a few clicks.
- Manage your group bookings directly on the Egencia website, by whole group or individual traveller.
Once travellers are back home
- Access all receipts and invoices from a business trip on the Egencia website with a single click for streamlined travel expense reporting.
- Get help pursuing compensation in the case of delayed or canceled Egencia flights with Air Help (if your company is enrolled).